Police say five people died at the 30th Annual Leslie W. Watson Memorial Children’s Toy Run from carbon monoxide poisoning when fumes from a generator entered the RV where they were sleeping. The event was held at the Clarksville Speedway. The deaths are blamed on a hatch in the storage area that did not close properly, allowing the fumes to enter the sleeping area of the RV. The event is sponsored by Bikers Who Care and 3 of the deceased were volunteers who were working at the event.
The post Tragedy Strikes Charity Event In Tennessee appeared first on USRiderNews.